Spine Tingler Spine Tingler

I love the animation. Poor cacti though :(

Forgotten Secrets Forgotten Secrets

The only thing I can see wrong with this is the ending itself. The whole song (in my interpretation) illustrates the feel of a decaying city, but still showing that the explorer is breaking the wall of anxiety with healthy dose of bravery and conviction, and so the positive parts fit really well. This is why the theme switches focus from the explorer to the ruins themselves.
As every art, it is open to interpretation, and I am liking the way you made this. Keep up the good work please!

Spadezer responds:

Yay! You understand where I was going with this! And I thank you for seeing it.
The ending, as I explained in the description, is supposed to describe something terrible and horrifying. Not focused on the explorer and not even so much the city, but why the city is ruined. The secret itself is up for interpretation.
Thanks for the review

Tuxedo Lightsaber Battle Tuxedo Lightsaber Battle

I have no words to express how fun this sounds. The piano let's us take a small breath of fresh air as the temperatures rise for another clash of these well dressed titans. Will listen to some more of your tracks in the near future, and I hope this becomes a recurring style in the songs to come.

Cheers!

AIM 2 - WIP AIM 2 - WIP

This is pretty interesting. I like the finale the most, from 1:55, as it sounds very close to something on my own mindset. Keep it up man. :D

Spadezer responds:

I'm glad you like it. However, know that this isn't even the final version of this. The finished version is Tron Shredder (it gets rid of the random melody/synth that shows up at 0:59 since it clashed too much with the theme).

Thanks for listening

Sonic Underground Finale Sonic Underground Finale

Eggman looks so mad :D
Love it.

Scourge Scourge

I love it.

89animegirl responds:

Thank You!

Megaman and a girl Megaman and a girl

I am liking this a lot :)
Love the surprised look on her face.